Each day I do this daily list. It might seem like a lot of work, but I am a stay at home slave with a focus on Domestic Service. You need to find what works best for your schedule. say I will say I have done this list in 30 to 40 minutes because I keep up with things daily – it doesn’t need much time or effort. And when it needed more attention, I have still completed this list in an hour to an hour and half.
I do use some time saving products to help me along the way such as Clorox Wipes, the swiffer, and a duster.
- Wipe out the sink and counters
- Wipe the toilet seat
- Light scrub the toilet bowl with a brush
- Squeegee or wipe the shower door
- Spray the entire shower with shower mist after every use.
- I change out the hand towels that hang in the bathroom every 2 days
- Make Bed
- Pick up things, clothes and/or toys
- Put dirty clothes in basket
- Straighten nightstands
- Quick wipe of the counter and sink
- Unload and load Dishwasher
- Wash Dishes that can’t go into Dishwasher
- Pick up things off counter
- Make sure I have things out thawing for dinner
- I change out dishcloth and towels out every day in the kitchen.
- Fluff pillows, cushions, and fold throws on sofa.
- Pick up crumbs and dust bunnies with a handheld vacuum.
- Wipe tabletops and spot-clean cabinets when you see fingerprints
- Straighten coffee-table books and magazines.
- Throw out newspapers.
- Put away CDs and videos.
- Pick up things and straighten up desks
Rooms not used Daily
- If a room is not used daily or doesn’t need daily clean up then i don’t do it. So that it saves me time to do other more important items on the list. So I just might do a scan to see if anything is needed right in that moment