Notes from within Reality: We have read all sorts of information on the web about breath control play, but this resource seems to be the most accurate and up to date that we have seen around the web on this topic (we are not doctors so of course don’t have any medical knowledge). Please play responsibly and know the risk of what you doing. We take no legal responsibility for any information given within in these resources. Reprinted with permission from author.
BREATH CONTROL PLAY by Vamp
Table Of Contents
- Definitions of Breath Control
- Difference Between Snuff and Breath Control Play
- Why do we do it?
- Good Partner Material
- Partner Play Methods & Risks
- Alternate “Breath Play” Methods
- Solo Play Methods and Risks
- Physiological & Emotional elements & risks
- Legal history of prosecution & mortality stats
- Possible long term health risks
- Common Injuries
- Who Is Most At Risk?
- Suggested Reading Material and Resources